Types of visa to Vietnam
- Diplomatic and official visa:No fees unless otherwise agreed upon between Vietnam and applicant’s country. On applying this visa, you must submit an official letter from the concerned agencies of local government, foreign embassies or consulates accredited to the country, international organizations, or other accredited organizations based in that country.
- Business visa: On applying this visa, you should obtain an approval through your sponsor in Vietnam. It’s generally much easier to apply once in Vietnam. Multiple entry and stay of three-month or six-month is possible.
- Tourist visa: (short staying time) It’s what you need to enter Vietnam! Available one-month single-entry visa (maximum stay in Vietnam of one month). Tourist visa may be extended one time for 30 days after your arrival in Vietnam.If you plan to spend more than a month in Vietnam, or if you plan to exit Vietnam and re-enter from Cambodia, Laos or China, you will need a three-month multiple-entry visa with the approval from local agents.
How to apply visa to Vietnam
You can either apply yourself at Vietnamese embassies or consulates in your country or have a local travel agent (your sponsor) to do a part or full its procedure.
- Required documentations:you have to submit: passport of six months’ validity, visa application forms, and probably some others required by Vietnamese embassy or consulates in your country. Visa forms are available by getting directly or by mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope addressed to their Visa section. Request by email is perhaps acceptable (in some cases).See Visa application form and list of Vietnamese Embassies and Consulates abroad (also available Foreign Embassies and Consulates in Vietnam).
- Time:processing tourist visa application typically takes four or five working days.
- Cost:fees vary from embassy to embassy; about $50 in Bangkok and $85 in Washington, for example.
By local agent:
Provide two types of visa services: Visa Application letter and Full-packaged service (on-arrival visa).
Choose one of two following options for your Vietnam visa arrangement:
1. Visa on Arrival
You don’t have to do anything except bring along the Approval Letter (sent by us). Upon your arrival at the airport, our staff will go to meet and assist you with filling out the Visa form at Immigration.
2. Visa Approval Letter
This service includes the Visa Approval Letter from Vietnam Immigration Department only. You have to apply for visa stamp by yourself at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in your country.
General procedure for Vietnam visa application
STEP 1: Send us your personal information as following:
- Full names (include gender)
- Date of birth
- Passport No. (valid at least six months)
- Date of arrival
- Port of arrival: Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Saigon – Ho Chi Minh City) or Danang.
- Length of stays (one month for tourist visa).
- Place where you like to get visa (Name the capital or city where the most convenient Vietnam Embassy or Consulate located in your country)
STEP 2: We will submit these information to the Vietnam Immigration Office in Vietnam to get the approval letter.
- For Visa Approval letter: After four (4) working days, the Vietnam Immigration Office will issue an Approval letter. This approval letter will be sent simultaneously to us and to the Vietnamese embassy or Consulates in your country.
- For Visa on arrival service: After four (4) working days, the Vietnam Immigration Office will issue an Approval letter. This original Approval letter will be sent to us and simultaneously fax to the Immigration Department at your arrival airport in Vietnam.
Then we will send a copy of the Visa Approval letter to you before boarding to Vietnam.
STEP 4: We will scan and email the “Approval letter” to you. You just have to print it out.
- For Visa Approval letter: You just take your Visa Approval letter with your original passport to Vietnam embassy or consulates in your country to get Visa stamp. You have to pay the visa stamp fee. The visa stamp fee might be different depending on Vietnam Embassy in each country.
- For Visa on-arrival service: you just show the Approval letter to the airlines when you check-in and show it to the Immigration officer at the airport upon arrival to get visa stamp. You are then required to fill out the visa form, attach photos and pay the visa stamp fee (see the visa stamp fee below) to the Immigration officer. In the Visa on-arrival full service, our staff will go to meet you at Immigration and help you fill the form out properly….. 하노이 마사지 붐붐